Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sketch 2: Based on “Chloe” Page

Hellooooo little queens!  Have a Sketch for you today that was inspired by a layout that I did with a picture of my cousin Chloe.

Sketch:

Sketch2

I’m pretty darn proud of this sketch.  It’s much more complicated than my last one. :)

Here is the original inspiration layout:

chloe2

 

I was very happy with it.  The colors are more vivid in person.  Also, I created that background paper using Making Memories Scrapbook paint, some foam stamps and hot pink cardstock from I Don’t Remember. :)  Cool huh?

Ever make your own pattern paper?  No?  Well, either way, you should, and then go enter the resulting layout in the Creating Keepsakes Weekly challenge which is – you guessed it – creating your own patterned paper.

Have fun, and remember – it’s good to be queen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!