Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cards for Some Challenges.

I am so mad. I missed the deadline for Top Tip AND Tiddly Inks! Stupid work and stupid life getting in the way of my craft blogging time! Grrr. If you’ve had this happen go ahead and share with me! I’ll make a funny frustration badge for the best “delay of CRAFT” story! (Announced Friday)

Okay, well hopefully some of the challenges that I made these cards for will still be open.

Also, since I didn’t even SEE my house in the daylight today I’m back to late-night photo taking for this time. :(

Card 1:

P1010995

6x6 card, Inside Sentiment: “But home is found in your HEART.”

Cardstock: Brown: DCWV, Orange: American Crafts, Trees & Stripe: K I Memories, Stamp: Tiddly Inks, Coloring: Copics, Squares: Grungeboard by Tim Holtz for Ranger, Brads and Ribbon: Stash

Entered in (NOT Tiddly Inks, grrr….)

iCopic: Orange, Yellow, and Brown

Charisma Cardz Challenge: Anything Goes

Stamptacular Sunday: Fall Colors

Next:

P1010992

6x6 card, Inside Sentiment: “I forgot your BIRTHDAY!”

Stamp: Whiff of Joy, Coloring: Copics, Number cardstock: K I Memories, Plaing cardstock and ribbon: stash

Entered in:

Oh, Alice!: Windows

Card 3:

P1010991

6x6 Card

Stamp: Magnolia, Coloring: Copics, Embossing Powder (hard to see on snow flakes): Stampendous, Everything else: Stash.

Entered in:

Raise the Bar: Bundle Up

Secret Crafter: Purple and Silver

And last but not least:

P1010989

A2 card

Cardstock: DCWV, Star stickers: The Paper Studio, Punch: Martha Stewart, Stamp: I can’t remember, Coloring: Copics, Sentiment created by me, Ribbon: Stash

Entered in:

Allsorts: Plain and Siimple

Paper Sundaes: Things with Wings

Flutter by Wednesday: All things Winged

Thank so much for looking!

And remember…it’s good to be queen (even when you are ROYALLY late for some challenges!)

12 comments:

  1. pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards...love the Bozo sentiment!! It's adorable!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards..so unique and just lovely. Thank you for joining us this week at RTB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've been busy! Love all your cards! Thanks for playing along with Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous group of cards. Thanks for playing with Charisma.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute! Love the golden stars on the third one!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful set of cards, I love them all! Your window card is charming, and I love the house/home too! Great cards, and thanks for playing along with Oh, Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you have been working really hard, lovely cards, the one with the houes on it is my favorite, really nice colouring and great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week and happy crafting, Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card. I just love the house stamp. Reminds me of something from Alice In Wonderland.
    Thanks for sharing it with us during our Change of Season challenge, please come back and join us this week for the Layer It On Challenge.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!