Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Quick Card Before Bed

Have a card to share with you tonight.  I had an unexpected day off because the ice has begun to coat everything here in Missouri!

Here is my card:

000_0002 

000_0001 000_0001

I am LOVING my new Slice Elite!  The swirl, flowers, and sentiment tag were al made using my Slice. 

Also, the harlequin pattern behind my dancers is a great technique that I really want to show you (maybe for Technique Tuesday?).

Sentiment reads: No disguise can long conceal love where it exists.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered in:

Simon Says Stamp and Show: …Some Love!

I Did It!: Red

Paper Sundaes: Valentines

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks!

And remember…it’s good to be queen!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the flowers and image!! What a fun card!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge blog with your wonderfull creation, such a funny image, job welldone. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cool! Love the background!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us this week at IDIC Challenge blog for our Red - Valentine challenge! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, love the harlequin pattern! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!