Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Basic Grey DT submission #2–Merry Christmas

Here is the second of my posts showing my Basic Grey submissions. Today is a Christmas card I made using Jovial.

I am really in love with the Basic Grey Bloomers here:

Merry Christmas

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love, love, LOVE the way the bloomers look all piled on like that and the Jovial stack is very versatile – there are reds and greens in there but also a healthy dose of blues and whites and I love the way they all work together!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered In:

Basic Grey Challenges: Celebrations

Basic Grey: Design Team Call

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you take a look at her feel free to comment! I would love to hear what you think!

Thanks for looking and remember, it’s GOOD to be queen!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card, I love all of the unique embellishments! I'm also your newest follower. :)

    Feel free to stop by my blog and enter my blog candy giveaway!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! love this beautiful card and all your other projects! How did you make that oval rosette some posts back? I loved it and would love to try the oval since I've made the round rosettes:) I can't wait to see what you create next and come back to check it out!! Have a fantastic weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!