Monday, October 24, 2011

SPCC #123–Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi

What’s up? Today is Monday and it is time for another color combo over at Scrapmaster’s Paradise!

Here is Challenge #123:

#123

I had a very good time making this card and I had LOTS of products to choose from because this color pallet is SO pretty! Hopefully I will get some of my SP&Co stamps (courtesy of the Scrapmaster herself!) so that I can showcase those for the rest of the challenges!

But, until then, here is what I came up with this week:

#123-AFlowerBloomsOnce

I just LOVE that Hero Arts background flowers stamp!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stamps: A Day for Daisies (child), Hero Arts (flower background), Autumn Leaves (sentiment) | Copic | Martha Stewart (Ink and Butterfly punch) | Prima (flowers) | The Paper Studio (Brads) | DCWV (cardstock) | Fiskars (ink) | Geo Punch (border)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered In:

Corrosive Challenges: Flying Things

Scrappy Frogs: Something That Flies

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks everyone! Take a look at the Digital makeover challenge above!

Later queenies!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the background and the fairy image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful card, great job! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!