Monday, May 14, 2012

PMS Digital Makeover Challenge #36–Inspiration Photo

Hello!!! Well, this has been an incredibly busy weekend for me! I had a Birthday, Mother’s Day, my parent’s anniversary and LOTS of time spent at work.  So, I missed this morning’s Paper Makeup stamps’ Challenge reveal!

Well, better late than never, right?

Here is the challenge:

And here is my inspiration:

HappyBirdDay

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PMS Stamps: Tweet Things set | DSP: October Afternoon 5 & Dime collection | Scalloped Corner Chomper | Copic | Tea Dye Distress ink | Cardstock: Recollections, DCWV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by!

Keep it royal people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!