Saturday, June 30, 2012

DCWV Desgin Team Deadline!

With trepidation and a bundle of nerves I hit the send button tonight on my application for the Die Cuts with a View DT application.

As I have for only a few other DT applications, I made more projects than I actually needed.  I, as you know, love making cards and this call only asked for one sample of a card. So, as not to torture myself too much over the decision, I restricted myself to only two possible samples.  Ultimately, the one I sent was the prettier card using one of the newer collections.

All four of my submission projects can be found in the DCWV album on my Facebook: Here

As for the poor, little left behind card, I though I would go ahead and give it its own blog post so that it could get some love too!

So, here is the proverbial cheese who stands alone, unsent to DCWV:


I used one of last year's winter-time stacks called "The Winter Magic Stack" to make this card.  The sentiment is by Hampton Art as is the embossing powder.  Punches by EK Success.

Thanks so much for supporting my journey through the crafting world.  Your love and feedback keep me creating. 

And remember, it is so good to be queen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!