Monday, December 3, 2012

Project Round-Up!

Yeeehaw!!! Hello paper people! I’m coming to you today with a round-up post.

I have been posting a lot of sneak peeks lately and I wanted to post full reveal photos and the links to where you can read all the details and instructions!

Here are my two November projects for my first month on the Craftworks Card CANDi USA team!

CANDi-Coated Love:

Nov1-Card

Nov1-Card2

‘Tis the Season (Lots of Dots!):

Nov2-Card

--------------------------------------------------------------

I also JUST posted a sneak peek for a Hampton Art Card!

Kraft Medallion Card:

Nov2Xmas

--------------------------------------------------------------

I have been busy! And I have more to come very soon! Look for some DCWV love coming later today and then my Cheery Lynn Dies + Hampton Art project feature on Friday!

Thanks for stopping by! Keep it royal, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!