Tuesday, April 30, 2013

DCWV – Time With You Card

Hello people! I’m here bringing today bringing you some DCWV love!  I have to admit, the stack I used for this card was one I wasn’t originally excited about, but once I pulled it out and started using it I’ve gone back to it several times!  It is one of my go-to stacks of the moment!

This stack is SO useable because it has tons of semi-solids that work great as background pages!  I LOVE using a distress-y solid base for my cards and layouts!

DCWV-TimeWYou

There is so much great potential for this stack to be matched up with other supplies and stacks of the past because the colors are very happy and ‘right now’.  This card came together so quickly because of the element sheet and the tag sheet that are included in the stack.  I cut the banner and butterfly from the element sheet and the focal image is just a tag mounted on another piece of cardstock from the stack. Easy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supplies: The Collage Art Stack (DCWV), Flowers (Petaloo, Prima), Pearls (Doodlebug)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for taking a look! Comments are always appreciated!

Later queenies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!