Monday, July 1, 2013

Bloglovin’ Winner!

 

Thanks SO MUCH to those of you who joined me over on Bloglovin’ yesterday!  I want to keep as many readers as possible!!  But, we have a prize to discuss!  So, without further ado, the winner is……

Fran G. 

bloglovin

Here was Fran’s comment:

bloglovin1

Well, thank you!  You’re one of my faves too (you leave such nice comments!)!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks again to everyone who commented and followed yesterday!  Some exciting things are coming soon and I don’t want you to miss them (especially since some of them are giveaways!).  To give you a little sneak of what I’m talking about (and to reward you, even if you didn’t win today’s prize!) I have two free journaling cards for you.

Aviary-JournalCard1Aviary-JournalCard2

Just right-click and “save as”. (If you post online using these, please link back! Thanks!)

Fran, please contact me with your mailing info by email: funnylady85@live.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------

If you use the journaling cards in a project – I’d LOVE to see it! 

Keep it royal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!