Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Royal Castle Shoppe - Camera Cards

Hello people! I can't wait to share some exciting things with you today!!

I have used some of my Royal Castle Stamp sets to create some cards for you using some other supplies from the Royal Castle Shoppe!





I love the flair that is now available at the Royal Castle Shoppe - the camera one I used on this card really adds a lot of pop and dimension, without lots of weight or bulk.  I paired it with a really cute camera paper from Echo Park!

Next is a super cute, bright camera card I made using a few of the camera images from the different sets.



I'm a big fan of this citron green color!  It is pretty popular right now and can be found in so many newer collections.  Here, I used the camera paper from Here and Now by Echo Park which is available in The Royal Castle Shoppe in full size and 6x6!

Thanks for taking a look!  Don't hesitate to join in the fun with Theresa TSQ over on her facebook shop!  Just ask for an invite and she'll add you to the group.

Later queenies!

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWW! Love your camera card!! Love these stamps and have pinned the set under "wants"! PS Putting 3 kids through college can affect a person's scrapbooking budget.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!