Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wow Wednesday - August (3)

Hello! Just dropping by to post my project for this WOW Wednesday, using the August Heartstring kit, "Life's a Party".
 
 
 
This week I made a layout using a picture of my mother, grandmother, and I on my 25th birthday.
 
 
I love the cut-apart sheet from this collection kit! It has so many great element that I used here as embellishments including the cake and the little tag that says "another year older".


 
 


 
 
On my 25th birthday (which took place shortly before my first design team experience) all I wanted for my birthday was an entire day spent shopping for scrapbooking supplies.  We started early in the morning and by the time we were done we had been across the state lines, in several counties and we had filled up my grandma's kitchen table to overflowing.  Many of the supplies and tools I got that day I still use.
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 

Non-kit supplies:  Scissors and pigment ink around the edges
 
 
 
Thanks for taking a look!!  Don't forget to head over to the Heartstring blog for more Wednesday inspiration!! HERE
 
 
Also, if you have recently made a tag, please don't hesitate to join in the gallery challenge on our community and upload your latest creation - you could win a prize!! HERE
 
Later queenies!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!