Sunday, September 1, 2013

DCWV - Citrus Stack + Adhesive Fabric Stack

Happy Sunday!  I'm so glad you decided to stop by and see me today.  I'm sharing a card I made using two new DCWV stacks: Citrus Twist (2) + 6x6 Adhesive Fabric Stack!
 
Take a look:
 
 
 
 
I used a stencil from Studio Calico to create the background on a piece of the adhesive fabric.  The sentiment, butterfly, and circle are all from the Citrus Stack.  The Metallic elements are from one of the metallic 6x6 pads from DCWV as well.
 

 
The cardbase is also by DCWV, from their dots and stripes card box.
 
 
---------------------------------------------
 
Supplies: DCWV (The Citrus Stack, Dots and Stripes Cardbox, 6x6 Adhesive Fabric Stack, 6x6 Metallic Cardstock Stack), Studio Calico (Chevron Stencil), Heidi Swapp (Color Shine), Sizzix (Doily Sizzlet Die), Cheery Lynn Designs (Butterfly Die), Ranger (Liquid Pearls)
 
---------------------------------------------
 
 
Later queenies!



1 comment:

Thanks for your comments- I love them!