Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Jolly Tree Card (DCWV)



So, I know SOME people aren't that much interested in buying a lot of theme-oriented supplies, which makes creating for a holiday or themed even a little challenging.  Well, with my project for this post, I have come up with a cute, whimsical card for the holidays using a non-holiday DCWV stack.

Are you a lover of green?  Well, then the Emerald Garden Stack is just about the most perfect stack for you! Take a look:


I don't use a lot of green, but when I saw this stack I KNEW I could incorporate a few of these patterns into a holiday project.


These trees, the sentiment, and the print-n-cut chalkboard label can all be found in the Silhouette store. Originally I was only going to use paper on this card, but it needed something else, so I used some of the AMAZING DCWV bling to decorate the trees - and I love it!


----------------------------------------------------
Supplies: The Emerald Garden Stack, Bling (DCWV); Silhouette Cameo; Marvy Circle punch; Epson printer

Thanks for stopping by!

Later queenies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!