Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tinsel Town Layout (DCWV)

In Tinseltown 
(where everything glitters)
Tinseltown 
(all sparkle and shimmer)
Look around and see the brightest stars come out
In Tinseltown.

-SHEdaisy

-------------------------------------------------
Well, hello there people, I know I'm spamming you right now, but I had some catching up to do with all my DT work and, instead of making you wait to get some of my most recent holiday inspiration - I decided to bring it to you now!

For this project, I used this nice, soft Christmas stack, full of delicate images printed in a just off-traditional color scheme.  If pretty and pastel is your choice for the holiday season, The Christmas Made Stack is the one for you. (Also, PJLers - this stack is chalk FULL of cards and tags, perfect for the last four weeks of your album!)


Every year we put together our GIANT Christmas village in the hutch of our dining room.  It takes the creator (either me or my dad) all day to assemble and it's always different year after year.


I used one of my most-loved tools to really make this page special.  The large, scalloped shape I created using one of my We R Memory Keepers Lucky 8 punches.  I actually punched it twice - the gold showing though is the first layer and the red dots are the second layer.  I love the look  it gave my page!!


---------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies: The Christmas Made Stack (DCWV); Distress Ink; Themed Stickers (The Girl's Paperie, Simple Stories); Thickers; Gold Paper Tape (Martha Stewart); Lucky 8 Punch (We R Memory Keepers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!