Monday, December 23, 2013

Tree Wall Hanging - Jolly Whimsy/Timeless Twine Stacks (DCWV)



Hey, hey!  Britt here to share another hope dec piece I've made using some DCWV stacks!






For the base I used some non-traditional colored paper from the Timeless Texture stack and then I cut images from an ADORABLE page from the Jolly Whimsy stack to use as ornaments!


All the little icons are cut from the Jolly Whimsy stack - cute, right!?  I cut the triangles from larger punched sheets that I punched using a We R Memory Keepers Lucky 8 punch!  I love using my tools in new ways.


I finished the tree off with some colorful strands of twine and some DCWV bling.

_______________________________________

Supplies: The Timeless Twine Stack, The Jolly Whimsy Stack, bling (DCWV) | Twine (Divine Twine) | Punch - Lucky 8 (We R Memory Keepers)

Keep it ROYAL this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!