Monday, January 6, 2014

Keep Calm and....Use Miss Kate Cuttables!

Hello to all my new followers (And THANK YOU to my awesome older followers!) I'm SO happy to be bringing you the very FIRST Miss Kate Cuttables DT post of the year!
 
First of all, I want to make sure you don't miss the freebie of the day, Assorted Flower Set.
 
Flower SVG files for scrapbooking fower svg files free svgs free svg cuts
 
SO cute and SO useable, right?!?  Don't forget to visit Miss Kate Cuttables website and download it for free ONLY TODAY!
__________________________
 
I think that Miss Kate has an awesome rep for making some of the CUTEST of cute cut files around, BUT, with smart paper choices and a little restraint, I was able to create something simple, graphic that packs a nice visual punch!
 
 
I LOOOVE this file set of Bows!  It is just $0.50 in the store right now!
 
Bow Set SVG cut files bow svg files ribbon svg cuts free svgs free svg files free svg cuts
 
________________________
 
Thank you SO much for stopping by today!  Don't forget to pick up the freebie of the day and, if you're new to the site, take a look around - there is SO much fun stuff to see!
 
Don't forget to follow Miss Kate on Facebook!
 
And, if you aren't already, PLEASE visit me on all my other social media and become a follower! (Links in the sidebar>>>>)
 
I'd love to hear what you would create with this file set - mostly because I can always use some more good ideas!!
 
Later Queenies!!!

5 comments:

  1. A LOVELY card! AWESOME job!! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Britt...I love this card but I just need some help on how it was done. Is the bow actually cut from red paper or is it printed? Did you stamp the rest? Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Lynn! So, here is the DL on this card - The bow layers were cute with a Silhouette Cameo using red glitter cardstock and red Core'dinations cardstock. I added a strip of the glitter stock to anchor the bow cut. The sentiment is a wood-mounted rubber stamp by Hampton Art, stamped with Memento ink in Tuxedo Black! I should have included this info in my post - so thanks for asking!!

      Delete
  4. I really liked this card so of course I had to come to your blog from MKC. You have such awesome projects! I spent way too much time exploring and not getting my work done. Thanks for all the ideas and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!