Monday, March 3, 2014

Blog Hop!! | Miss Kate Cuttables + Xyron!!

Hello friends and visitors!  Britt here today to share the project I made using Miss Kate Cuttables SVG files and some of the newest Xyron adhesive products!
I was so excited to receive a selection of Xyron goodies to use and, as I have come to expect over the years, they were really easy to use, quality products.  
I was really inspired by one of the February freebie files called "Flower Group". I love how sophisticated it was and I knew instantly what I wanted my card to look like!!

After cutting all the pieces of my card, the assembly of my images was easy using my Xyron 3" Sticker Maker for the small pieces and the Edge-to-Edge Glue Stick for the words.

I knew I wanted the large labels to have a really strong hold (to make the card sturdy) so I used the Xyron High Tac tape to assemble the large piece and I even reinforced my pop dots with it!

As you can see, the flowers in my design were very intricate and it was a breeze to get that edge-to-edge adhesive - even on the smallest,finest cuts - with the Xyron Sticker Maker. I also love that the new design for the Sticker Maker is recyclable! There are instructions right on the box of how to disassemble and recycle the packaging of the Sticker Maker after you've used all the adhesive!
Take a look at the amazing Miss Kate Cuttables SVG files I used for this card:
Nested Label SVG cutting file for scrapbooking free svg cuts
Flowers SVG cut files flower scal files free scut files free svgs for scrapbooking
Pretty Words SVG cut files for scrapbooking words svg cut files for cards free svg cutting files
_____________________________
I hope you'll stay tuned into the Miss Kate Cuttables and Xyron blogs for the rest of the week. There will be LOTS of inspiration and ideas using products from both companies! 
Xyron Facebook:
Xyron Blog: 
Xyron Website:
Miss Kate Cuttables Blog:
Miss Kate Cuttables Store:
Miss Kate Cuttables Facebook Page:
Thanks so much for stopping by and I'd love it if you followed my blog! I have lots of inspiration to share with you the rest of this year!
Later queenies!

19 comments:

  1. Love your card. Pretty papers and I love the SVG's you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is very pretty Britt

    ReplyDelete
  3. the card is so pretty. Love the wood grain in the background. The flowers look great. I can see where the Xyron would make like a lot easier - trying to adhere all the small flowers. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the layout, paper selection and your SVG cuts are just perfect... Great Job! These are a few of my favorite cut files and you've inspired me to make a card with the flower group set. Thanks for sharing and BTW... I'm a new follower. AJ@queenofmynest

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous project -- love that nested label! I need to go get that file right now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so beautiful, Britt! I love your background mat and the layered flowers. WOW! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just a cute ared, Great colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your ideas on using Miss Kate's designs and Xyron. All of this helps to motivate me in getting creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super job on a beautiful card. The Xyron must have been a big help with the very tiny pieces on this pretty flower arrangement.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty--I like the wood grain background shape for the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a special and dainty card! I love the colors and the textures! It has been fun co-hoppin with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so beautiful gosh love all the colors you used I am so ready for Spring.
    You are a very creative and talented gal. I am a huge fan of Xyron can't scrap without it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, love the card, didn't realize just how cute the flowers are till you see them used here. great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card and
    love all the details in
    it. Lovely work.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing card! Love all the files you used! Great colors! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OK whipped Spackle looks like a new something to play with. Love how it looks on the burlap. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!