Friday, November 27, 2015

Frosty Papillon | Sweet Stamps

Hello there crafty people!

I'm here today to bring you a shimmery masterpiece featuring Sweet Stamps' Starflake Medallion stamp, Large Butterfly Accent Piccolo, and Embossing Powders and Enamels!


Let's get started!
First, I took the Starflake stamp and stamped it twice on my background, once on the top right and once on the bottom left, in versamark ink.  I used white detail embossing powder to heat emboss the images.  Next, I used several colors of glimmer mist and sprayed over the embossed stamped images to create the shimmery background color.


Next, I used the same stamp and stamped it onto periwinkle cardstock, heat embossed it with the same white embossing powder, and sprayed it with clear, shimmer glimmer mist.  I cut out the shape, leaving a bit of room around the edge and attached it to the background with foam adhesive. (See below how shimmery it is?!)


Lastly I took one of the Large Butterfly Accent Piccolos and covered it with Embossing Fluid and used the same white embossing powder all over the front.  After that layer had dried I used layers of Embossing Fluid and Aged Pink Piccolo Embossing Enamel on the edges of the butterfly to create the look the the butterfly had begun to build up frost on its wings!

Lastly, I attached a gem from my stash to the middle of the butterfly and it was done!

Thank you so much for spending a little of your holiday weekend with me!  
Have a good weekend - Later queenies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!