Friday, November 6, 2015

Season's Greetings Shaker! | Sweet Stamps

Hello sweet people!

I'm so excited to bring you my first official post as a DT sweetie for Sweet Stamps!

I saw these little pair of Snow People and just KNEW it would make an excellent "snow globe" shaker card!



First I stamped Mr. & Mrs. Snow DUO with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers.  I used Distress Ink in Stormy Skies to add a winter-y blue sky above the happy couple and then added stars, highlights and fun details with a white gel pen.


I die cut a large circle in a 6x6 sheet of Christmas tree paper (from my stash) with a Circle Die and then used the same die and a slightly larger scallop circle die to create a frame with green cardstock.

I assembled my shaker with a piece of acetate and filled it with a mixture of Sugar Sand, Clear Glass Micro Beads, and some blue micro beads (from my stash).  I didn't add any sequins or larger pieces because I wanted it to look like a snow bank the swishes from side to side as it shakes!  I finished the card with a layered sticker from my stash!

Take a look at the Sweet Stamps store - lots of awesome stuff to be had there!

Thanks for taking a look!
Later queenies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!